Sunday, July 17, 2005

That was fun

By some miracle, my trip to the folks went superbly. Are they on meds? They won't say. But damn, they were nice.

I took the train into the city a couple of times; once to check out the ICP, which had these awesome exhibitions, and to prospect park to attend Park Lit, which was surreal, and once to meet some peeps in Bryant park, where I proceeded to get sloshed on vodka drinks. I also visited the public library, which was my favorite haunt during the summer of my 13th year, and which currently has this exhibit. My favorite three prints: Fashionable Mamma, The Modern Venus (in front of which an older gentleman stood for almost 10 minutes), and Lady Eleanor Butler and Sarah Ponsonby, genteel Irishwomen dykes.

Posts will resume tomorrow. Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home