Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dove Chicas

Dove uses hotties sizes 4-12 in their newest ad campaign. I did a double-take when I first saw the billboard in NY, and thought, "Those chicks are hawt!" (People are calling the models "real women." I hate the phrase "real women." Skinny women are real, too. These are the only women who can truly be deemed unreal.)
dovebabes
I like the ads. They make me feel like I'm looking in a mirror, and since when I look in the mirror I think "I's hot!", when I look at the ads, I think the same thing.... even though none of the girls are a size 18. Still, they're about six stories high and maybe 4 windows wide, so technically, they're bigger than me.

I still won't buy the cream though. I like my jiggly parts. Why would I want to firm them up, or pretend I could?

1 Comments:

Blogger sexdollmarts said...

I want to buy a inflatable doll. I need the company of a latex sex doll. Where can I buy real doll?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home