Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dove Chicas

Dove uses hotties sizes 4-12 in their newest ad campaign. I did a double-take when I first saw the billboard in NY, and thought, "Those chicks are hawt!" (People are calling the models "real women." I hate the phrase "real women." Skinny women are real, too. These are the only women who can truly be deemed unreal.)
dovebabes
I like the ads. They make me feel like I'm looking in a mirror, and since when I look in the mirror I think "I's hot!", when I look at the ads, I think the same thing.... even though none of the girls are a size 18. Still, they're about six stories high and maybe 4 windows wide, so technically, they're bigger than me.

I still won't buy the cream though. I like my jiggly parts. Why would I want to firm them up, or pretend I could?

1 Comments:

Blogger Anjamu said...

i'm glad you don't like the phrase "real women" ... it's true, we little chicks are women too. some of us even have boobs and everything.

also, nice job with the link to realdoll.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home