Monday, November 07, 2005

I have a new anthem...

I guess this song is old, (and probably all the dykes of the world have already heard it,) but it rocked my world this morning, as I was cruising up the highway. Here are the first two stanzas:

I was created in the fleshpots of Araby
My mother was the Emperor's secretary
My father, a notorious libertine
Escaped from Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities of the plain
You can read my family's rise and fall in Gibbon
I was born to be adored by women

Well Seth begat Clem and then Clem begat Ruth
And then Ruth begat me and all hell broke loose
The tribes all began to multiply and boom
And, looking at their kids, no-one knew from whom
The beautiful things kept springing
Well I was born to be adored by women

The rest of the lyrics are over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home