Monday, April 10, 2006

Getting over the flu, etc.

I got back yesterday from a gambling weekend. My best friend is getting married and we all drove out to Lake Charles in Louisiana to help her celebrate by gambling our April money away. My friend M made tons of money playing craps and roulette and slots. It was awesome to watch, almost like the feeling you get when there's a cool twist in a book.

I am exhausted and trying to kick the flu's ass. I caught the flu in the junkie motel I stayed at in Michigan last week. And the constant travelling hasn't helped. I keep trying to find something good to read, but instead I am reading the newest A.M. Homes book, which is like the US Weekly of literature and is really fun to read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel better 7aboobti!
i lof you!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home