Thursday, September 14, 2006

Royal Festival Hall Reading...

was a success! The house was packed and I enjoyed people's reactions, my co-authors, Jaquelin Rose's moderating, and the entire event. Yipee!
Reading
Number of pre-reading drinks (bitter lemon and gin): 2.
Number of people in the audience: 400
Number of mistakes made while reading: 1
Number of jokes we cracked during the Q&A: at least 20
Number of people who came up to me after the show and told me they were Jarrars: 2
Number of hotties: at least 5
Number of times I made people blush at the after party because of my "American" forwardness: at least 4
Number of mini pizzas consumed: 2
Number of beautiful stories I heard: too many to count
Signing

9 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all....

10:28 PM  
Blogger xtinehlee said...

i am glad it went so well-- and you look awesome

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabrouk randood!
i wish i was there it looks amazing i'm so happy for you
love

11:28 PM  
Blogger Leila Abu-Saba said...

Darling you are so fabulous. The world IS at your feet, love. You look glamourous and divine, and I'm even a teensy bit jealous. But most of all I'm just very happy for you. Mabrook!

4:01 PM  
Blogger md said...

yay!!! you look so awesome!!! I wish I could have been there!!! you rock!!!

xoxox michelle

4:53 PM  
Blogger Michalle said...

Your hair looks cute like that. I thought for a second you'd cut it really short.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Randa! You're my hero.

-Chris

10:37 AM  
Blogger rockslinga said...

thanks, my lovelies, you are so awesome!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

Mabroooook Randa! Wish I was there!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home