Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Doctor's Note

Sorry I've been away for a while...I lost my internet connection and it was just now reconnected. In the absence of the internet I finished a story-- the longest story I've ever written, which is not saying much, but I do tend to write smaller pieces-- and I think the internet being gone helped.

I'm really enjoying grad school. I had a great workshop class monday, where everything seemed fair and inspiring. I'm also loving my short story class.

I was happy to read all your Fall Reading lists, they all sound intruiging, and ultimately I am envious that I don't have time to read everything on your lists as well as mine.

Wow, that was possibly the most boring blog post ever. I'll try not to post again until I have something exciting to say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha
cant wait to read your story (ehemm send it!)
cute

11:23 AM  
Blogger Elka said...

hey lady,

here's my fall reading list so far (going from completed to not yet read):

The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown (um, fucked up life, hello?)
The Body in Four Parts by Jeanette Winterson
The Position by Meg Wolitzer
The Weather Makers (How man is Changing the Climate and What it Means for the Earth) by Tim Flannery


miss you!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger xtinehlee said...

you are never boring, dude.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home