Friday, August 03, 2007

The Writing, the Novel, the Short Story Collection, etc.

My novel is now coming out in the Fall of 2008. This may be better than Spring since I'm still in school and this way it may be easier to do readings, etc.

The short story collection, which includes three previously published stories and thirteen new ones, is almost finished.

I'm teaching college writing in the Fall, and my syllabus includes the Iraqi constitution. I'll be looking for a Full-time teaching position sometime in the coming year.

For now, I am enjoying the last few days of silence before my child comes home from his dad's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are rockin'! That short story collection will be all ready to go by the time your novel is out--perfect timing, no? :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home