Monday, February 18, 2008

The oldest person in the world is a Palestinian Sitto

From the BBC:
"Yes, I am the oldest person in the world," she says, her family crowding around her.
"I eat, I drink, and I take showers. I hope to keep going for another 10 years."

Mrs Amash has 10 children, 120 grandchildren, 250 great-grandchildren, and 30 great-great-grandchildren, according to relatives.

The discovery that she may be the oldest person in the world came by chance when she applied for a new Israeli identity card.

2 Comments:

Blogger DangerousDerrida said...

it would be exciting if the oldest person in the world is a Palestinian woman. she looks great and reminds me of my BEBE......

xo
nayj

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old is she? you don't mention that, eh?

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home