Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Trip

I'm going to the London Book Fair in three weeks courtesy of Saqi/Telegram Books. I'll be doing a panel on Arabic translation with Hassan Daoud and Andre Gaspard, the publisher of Saqi, and meeting my US and German publishers face to face for the first time. I'm also hanging out with Selma Dabbagh, a really kick-ass Anglo-Arab writer who just finished her 1st novel. I'm so excited about this trip, and about meeting all these cool people. If you're a London reader, or just a lover of London, and know of some must-see places for me to visit, drop me a line!

2 Comments:

Blogger xtinehlee said...

eat a pasty for me, have some fish and chips, and check out the Tate Modern!

6:00 PM  
Blogger rockslinga said...

I *love* tate modern...been there twice, but (sacrilege!) i've never had fish n chips in london. wish you were gonna be there!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home