Monday, April 28, 2008

Arabic is not a disease

My world was unwittingly rocked tonight when I hear Rev. Wright utter the following:
“Please run and tell my stuck-on-stupid friends that Arabic is a language — is a language, it is not a religion. Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Barack HUSSEIN Obama. There are Arabic-speaking Christians, there Arabic-speaking Jews, Arabic-speaking Muslims and Arabic-speaking atheists [extra points for this!]. Arabic is a language, it is not a religion. Stop trying to scare folks by giving them this Arabic name like it’s some disease.”
I actually cheered the television. I haven't done that since the first time I saw some Iron Chef episodes back in 2000...

2 Comments:

Blogger LeaNder said...

Maybe is not so bad after all. Many, many people that will listen to Wrights NAACP speech will think and feel:

WOW, that is a church I would visit even as atheist ...

Obama's enemies can't use the issue anymore now. That's fine I think.

If this new tool catches time too, we maybe can even watch it fading. And it already looks like.

Jeremia Wright

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Crepes Recipes said...

Greeat read thank you

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home